Write For Us
Do you want to get your writing seen? Do you want experience for a portfolio? To build up contacts? Free gigs, parties, festivals, and to interview both up-and-coming and established acts? And to top it off, to hear all the new releases before they hit the shelves? See our current job postings below:
Music Journalist - Volunteer
Location: At your computer
Hours: 1-2 per week
You will be:
• Reliable, trustworthy, motivated, courteous
• A huge music fan and able to appreciate across genres
• Able to work to deadlines (release dates, and live reviews)
You will have:
• Experience of using a computer / internet
• A creative personality
• Good use of written English/grammar
Role and Responsibilities:
Writing reviews/articles to be submitted online for publishing by our Editorial Team. Making sure reviews are posted as close to release date/after live event as possible to keep our website current.
This is a great chance to work for a young online music magazine and gain experience/exposure. We're a growing family with wide-ranging experience. It's also a great way to meet like-minded musos through our staff events and discussion.
To apply for all roles, please email kim [at] neverenoughnotes.co.uk
Please email a covering email including the following information:
- Why you want to write for Never Enough Notes in particular
- Your musical tastes and interests
- Anything else we should know about you
- What was last band you recommended to friends?